There are a number of blocks you can install on your space station to control various attributes of your station.
- Orientation Controller: Allows you to rotate your space station to get the best view of the planet below.
- Altitude Controller: Allows you to set your station's altitude above the orbiting system.
- Station Gravity Controller: Allows you to set and monitor your station's gravity levels
- Planet Selector: Allows you to remotely set a planet destination for your warp controller.
- Holographic Planet Selector: Functions the same as the planet selector, but with a 3D holographic display.